North American Chen’s Taichi Association is a registered Non-profit Organization. Our mission is to promote health and culture of the public by means of Chen’s Taichi and Chinese Culture.
Areas of Work:
- Coordinate with principal inheritors and organizations of Chen’s Taichi to ensure authenticity and quality.
- Establish committees and departments, establish guidelines and standards for business, establish self-governing bodies.
- Coordinate research efforts in order to provide support to member businesses for decision making.
- Provide technical and business standards such as certification, business cards, signs and uniforms etc.
- Provide professional training, certification.
- Organize Workshops, Forums, Performance and Tournaments.
- Organize Taichi related cultural events.
- Coordinate the communications among taichi professionals and organizations.
- Provide arbitration for pricing differences to ensure fair competition among members.
- Organize international culture exchange programs.
- Other related cultural products and business.
The 5th Chen Zhenglei Taichi Annual Symposium &
The 8th China Chenjiagou Taichi Kungfu Elite Tournament
Time: June 27th to July 4th, 2018
Location: China, Wen County, Chenjiagou